Join the team
As a part of one of the leading companies in tannery business in the world, we can offer a career working with creative team of mechanical and electrical engineers, focused on a high-level approach using innovative solutions, unique technique and immaculate design. Also we can offer a career working with world class brands, in an enjoyable environment that nurtures and fosters talented people.
Project manager / Commissioning engineer
Novi Sad, Serbia
Project manager / Commissioning engineer should be able to:
- - Act as consultant/technician in production based companies and to implement start up projects;
- - To organize implementation processes according to quality and safety standards;
- - To work abroad 35-45% of time per year;
- - To be able to work extended hours in different time zones;
- - To be comfortable and open to work with other cultures;
- - To be eager and open for further professional educations.
- - Implementation of process control equipment, start up;
- - Parameterization of equipment;
- - Writing, Planning and Implementation of the projects, PCM;
- - Giving the training in process control;
- - Customer service worldwide;
- - Daily drawing and adopting of EPLAN projects.
Our employees could expect:
- - Dynamic and interesting international career;
- - Secure job in Swiss company with long tradition in leather industry;
- - Positive atmosphere and pleasant work environment;
- - Young and enthusiastic colleagues;
- - Education in Switzerland, Italy and Serbia.
- - Candidate should be highly conceptual and at the same time we also need hands on person as we are in a very basic and rude industry;
- - Experience in commissioning of equipment;
- - Base education must be Electro/IT or Mechatronics engineer with a university degree;
- - Experience and knowhow with SIEMENS components:
- - Step 7 (Simatic manager V5.5 I TIA V13)
- - WinCC flexible 2008 * WinCC V7.0 / 7.3
- - MS Office, Excel, VBA
- - MS Windows 7
- - Knowledge in EPLAN is obligatory for this position
- - Minimum language skill English. German/Italian and any other language is advantage.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.